Some Tips for Practicing Guitar Chords
You may have some hard time when you first time to memorize and play guitar chords, here are some pointers to focus on when practicing chords:
– Press the strings with the very tips of your fingers.
– Bend all three knuckles.
– press the strings hard enough.
– Make sure your fingers are as close to the fret as possible.
– If you press a string make sure your finger isn’t touching and muting the string below.
– Rest your thumb on the back of the guitar neck, not on top of it.
– Check each string to see if all the notes sound clean and clear.
– Learn to switch between chords.
– Start practicing three chords songs (G – C – D). and later four chord songs.
– Practice your chords daily.